Thursday 3 September 2009

Obsessed

I've always loved the Union Jack. Not only is it the fabulous flag of our lovely nation (with the cross of St. George - red over the cross of St. Andrew - blue), it has huge style value with it's boldness & vibrancy.
It's so popular at the minute in interiors & fashion & I try to use it where possible in my home (pictures to follow). I am obsessing over these gorgeous red Union Jack cushions by Lulu & Nat which go perfectly with our 'God Save The Queen' personalised birthdays cards. The perfect birthday pressie (hint hint...) Cute!

I will be blogging about these girls regularly as I just love their stuff. They will be exhibiting at Top Drawer this September & I really hope I can get out to meet these two lovelies.

Union Jack Cushion Covers £65.00 Machine hand embroidered from Lulu & Nat

No comments: