Friday 1 January 2010

I've Been A Very Good Girl!



Well I must apologise for my lack of posts but the holidays have been so charming. I’ve literally rested, DIY'd, eat (lots) & spent my time with the 2 most favourite people in my world: Lilly & Si. I forgot to mention that I have been spoilt rotten this year by Si.

I must have been a very very good girl in 2009 as my Christmas pressie’s were the best ever. From my darling Si, I got a Superdry leather jacket (it's amazing. I don't have a picture yet); my favourite author Mitch Albom’s book ‘Tuesdays With Morrie: An Old Man, A Young Man, and Life’s Greatest Lesson’;

this pretty polka dot umbrella from Fred Fabulous; some Cath Kidson fabric fridge magnets; this very cool Evian bottle of water design by Paul Smith at Selfridges which I have blogged about a few months ago here (my Si must have read my blog... aww bless him); & these Agent Provocateur ‘Minnie’ Bra & knicker pretties... Take a peek (I was a very very lucky girl). I hope your Christmas wishes came true & you got all that you desired.

Isn't this set sooo pretty...?

No comments: