Saturday 24 April 2010

Ruffles

I'm totally loving this weather. Romantic ruffles are definately in order....
Inner Lace Detail Dress by Luphia Loves (a snip at only £34) Beautiful ruffle Bedding from Urban Outfitters $148 (only available from the US website... booo! But they do ship internationally, I checked. I'm buying this bed spread)

Whilst browsing their store & on the ruffle theme. Ruffle Shower Curtain. $68

Stunning ruffle wedding dress Futuro by Pronovias (found via Rock My Wedding- Check out there recent post 'Prettiest Dresses' for to die for dresses!)
And Caspe by Rosa Clara (image from Rock My Wedding)Pretty ruffle cushion by The Home Centric $18.85 (ship to the UK for $7). Check out their huge range of hand made cushions. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful! Too gorgeous... If you know of any ruffle lovelies, please do tell as I am planning an exciting vintage, ruffles & lace post.

Happy Weekend! x







No comments: