Monday 5 October 2009

Fallen Princesses






Everyone's got a story. The ‘Fallen Princess’ Collection by Dina Goldstein made a real impact on me when I first saw it.

I have a Psychology degree and have been fascinated by people, the things they do & the reasons behind it.. I love to people watch and work out where the boundaries are between the façade & reality. I’ve got a knack of working people out.

When people get to know me, their usual reaction is ‘your not how I thought you’d be like’, those who really get to know me say they are inspired. But those who don’t really know me think I have lead the perfect & most happy life. I haven’t. It’s had some tough times. But I’m a very balanced, happy and successful person from it.

Here are a selection of my favourites. The title ‘Not so little red riding hood’ made me giggle.

No comments: